Greetings! I’ve been working on an online course entitled:
Prewriting: Jump-start Your Writing Projects With These Eight Approaches
[Fun AND Productive First Steps to a Completed Work]
It’s not yet ready for unveiling, but in the next two weeks, I’d like to make a free mini-course available to get knowledgeable writers’ feedback.
If you’d like to take the free prewriting mini-course, just add your email address below.
Video-based Modules Included in the Full Course:
- The flexible outline [K.M. Weiland demonstrated this in a Writer’s Digest article.]
- The Foolscap approach [based on work by Steven Pressfield.]
- Mind Mapping
- Use of concept lists [Here is an Surprise-The Unexpected-Amazement Concept List July 2017 with the theme of ‘surprise/the unexpected’.]
- Character Interviews
- Interviews with yourself as an author
- A recap of James Patterson’s approach to outlining. [I paid $95 for his master class. Good, good investment.]
- Building Hemingway bridges into your prewriting
— Videos demonstrating my use of these strategies.
— Writers’ quotes and insights into prewriting.
— Relevant applications from the following two books:
- 45 Master Characters [Victoria Lynn Schmidt]
- 20 Master Plots [Ronald B. Tobias]